Osama flushed out by Conspiracy Blogger Jack Rabbit - Video - awaiting CIA verification

I may have to retract previous statements on this blog where I asserted Osama has been dead as a dodo. The video you see was acquired through secret channels I am not at liberty to divulge to the public. Although it looks very real we should all take a deep breath and wait for our government to determine authenticity - since we are not capable of determining such things using our own noodles. Here it is...

Top Blogs



  1. That famous investigative conspiracy blogger Mr. Jack Rabitt has just released his latest political bombshell.. In a very convincing video.

  2. I couldn't help doing this - the fakery is so bad in the media.

  3. Sorry, but this has already been proven a hoax. That's Dick Cheney wearing a mask. The real Osama manages a titty bar in east Harlem.

  4. Yeah. uhhh huh. It is really badly lit, I don't think OBL's ego should use this gaffer ever again!


Only by exercising YOUR freedom of speech shall you keep it. Comment now - I can handle it....