7.06.2014

Exposing the Tax Exempt Foundations - Dr. Stan Monteith

A conspiracy theory or a conspiracy fact?  The music is rather depressing admittedly but I have to say it is appropriate.

Most will not take the time to dig into these issues.  I know my country is vanishing before my very eyes.  Is it by accident or design?  I'd say design - it takes time.  It takes effort.

It may already be too late for the generation being raised now - their minds have already been polluted via our pathetic education system.

We'll see I suppose - but I can tell you that where I live people are living in the woods, on the streets etc...  It didn't used to be this way.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this article. I'm glad accesses the net this stuff works and your article has really helped me from beginning to end. And to share with you my thoughts.

    hazel games
    kissing games

    ReplyDelete

Only by exercising YOUR freedom of speech shall you keep it. Comment now - I can handle it....